BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
BEAUTIFUL MONARCH IN FLIGHT FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK - 3 LAYER
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
BEAUTIFUL MONARCH IN FLIGHT- 3 LAYER fashion fabric fine art mask by Denise Morrison provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Middle Layer - Sonic Welded nonwoven spunbound polypropylene
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Flat Copper Rounded-end Nosewire
- Earloops with Adjustors
- ASTM CERTIFICATION LEVEL 1 For Breathability, LEVEL 2 For Filtration Efficiency -Higher you get the higher threshold to meet. Tested for 100 Washes
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight and Breathable
- Premium Quality will last well over 100 washes (earloops and nosewire may give out first
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last longer but masks can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. firstname.lastname@example.org
Cause $5 dollars per mask will be donated to Heart House Hospice. For more information about this amazing organization click here.
Artist: Denise Morrison @dMorFineArt
Self-taught visual artist resides in Mississauga Ontario, best known for her eclectic style of painting including Abstract, Impressionism, and Realism.