BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
CANADIAN GLACIERS AT NIGHT FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
CANADIAN GLACIERS AT NIGHT 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed original fine art painting by Denise Morrison that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian artists and Trillium Health Partners
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$2 dollars will be donated to Trillium Health Partners.
Art Backstory: Denise has always wanted to visit the glaciers so this painting was inspired by wishful thinking and her imagination about what the glaciers would look like at night.
Artist: Denise Morrison @dMorFineArt
Self taught visual artist resides in Mississauga Ontario, best known for her eclectic style of painting including Abstract, Impressionism, and Realism.