BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
LOVE LETTERS FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
LOVE LETTERS - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed original fine art painting by Isabelle Fish that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time) Keep its shape after wash.
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
- This mask also comes in a 3 layer version.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Artist: Isabelle Fish
Here is the link to my site: https://www.ruepigalle.ca/
The design was created with 4 letters written in 1917/18 by my great grandmother. She lived in the Alps in France. Her fiance was a young doctor at the front and she wrote to him every day. We came up with the design in 2010 when I started my business "Rue Pigalle" which has a strong French influence. I create design-inspired events and trips to France and other parts of the world. I wanted to have some of my roots in the business and the letters seemed a great way to tell the story.