BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
hEr VOLUTION FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
hEr Volution - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed fine art by Hannah Beveridge that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time), Mask Keeps shape wash after wash
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and local charity hErvolution supporting girls with stem education
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$3 dollars will be donated to hEr VOLUTION https://www.hervolution.org/ a non-profit inspiring girls to embrace STEM careers
Artist: Hannah Beveridge graciously donated this piece to help support raising money for hEr VOLUTION
https://www.hannahbeveridge.com/aboutHannah Beveridge is an 18-year-old artist who lives and works in Toronto. Her work primarily consists of illustration and photography. She started at Etobicoke School of the Arts in 2015 where she spent four years developing her art style. Hannah is a recipient of various awards, including the 2017 Scholastics Art and Writing National Medal. She has also shown in galleries around Ontario, as well as in Pennsylvania and New York.