My daughter is an essential worker. My brother is a healthcare provider. My parents own dementia centers in London and Kitchener Ontario. I am surrounded with family members serving and I was driven to protect them.
I did not want to take away from the front line workers at hospitals and clinics. Many of whom could not get their hands on enough PPE.
I did feel strongly that my daughter working cash at a pharmacy had to have full protection. We found a manufacturer and started to make them.
This is why we love the shields:
- You an see someone’s smile.
- It is easier to breathe.
- It is easier to grab a snack.
- You tend not to touch your face as often
- You are not able to touch your eyes
- Easy to clean — warm soap and water
- With a mask it gives you full protection
This is some of the drawbacks to the shield:
- It does not have full protection because there are more gaps on the sides.
- They are not the easiest to store safely so they do not get bent or damaged.
- They are hard to find for consumers at a reasonable price.
Our company now makes medical grade level 1 face shields in bulk and to consumers. If you are interested send us a note at email@example.com