BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
BIG RED CANOE FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
BIG RED CANOE 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed original fine art painting by Michele Poirier that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks]
- Supporting Canadian Artists
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order options in shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Artist: Michele Poirier https://www.michelspoirier.com/
Michel Poirier was born in 1961 in St Jean sur Richelieu, Quebec. He had his first show in Paris in 1985 at La Maison Sous Les Arbres. In 1988, he gave up his career at Ford Motor Company to pursue his art full time. From 1991 to 1994 Michel owned and operated 2 art galleries in Mont Tremblant and published his first series of lithographs. In 1994, on a search for new inspiration, he moved the States, settling at his studio in Coconut Grove, Florida, where he had great success with his ‘Boots’ Series (over 80 paintings of vintage cowboy boots from the 50’s, along with a few unique designs of his own). His artwork is used for Country & Western album covers, and national advertisements. His “Sunflower Boot” painting makes the cover of Arizona Magazine. Michel participated in international invitational watercolor shows where his creative close ups of feet were widely recognized.
Michel came a long way from operating a small art gallery in Tremblant in the early 90’s to making his reputation through out the US and winning an award at the prestigious Vanier & Roberts International Watercolor Invitational in 95. He subsequently signed with a publisher, who convinced him to embark on a world cruise on Crystal Cruises as a guest artist and lecturer. His love for the sea prompted him to take a position as an Art Director for many major cruise lines under the umbrella of Carnival Corporation (Princess, Cunard, Ocean Village, Costa and P&O).
His current studio is located in the heart of Mont Tremblant, Quebec, where he grew up skiing and enjoying the great outdoors. Michel has yearly shows in Austria where his skiing and animal paintings are extremely popular and he spends the remaining of his time painting and managing is Mont Tremblant art Gallery, Galerie806.