BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
DARK GREY LINEN HOMEFRONT FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
DARK GREY LINEN HOMEFRONT 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Homefront Charity
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$2 per mask will be donated to Homefront www.homefront.ca
Homefront Supports frontline healthcare workers and meets unmet needs
The HomeFront is a volunteer organization working in partnership with registered charity The Upside Foundation, acting as a central hub to help Frontline Healthcare Workers get the support they need during COVID-19.
They have 3 main goals:
1) Collect donations to support charities that are responding on the frontlines,
2) Encourage and facilitate in-kind donations of the PPE, supplies and services that frontline workers need, and
3) Connect those who want to help with the resources, tools, connections and knowledge they need to understand where they can make a difference and take meaningful action.