BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
DIAPHANOUS DREAM LOVER FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
DIAPHANOUS DREAM LOVER - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed by fine art painting by Brooke Palmer that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Curved Mask Design for Breathability and Comfort
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time), Mask Keeps it Shape wash after wash
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Go Fund Me Campaign for Tricia
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
$2.00 per mask will be donated to “Together We Fight For Tricia”
Go fund me link click here.
This painting celebrates female spirit and empowerment and has an unmistakable feminine energy flowing through it. This painting is currently available to view or purchase through Arta Gallery in the Distillery District.
Artist: Brooke Palmer @brookepalmerartist
I describe my paintings as vibrant, high-energy and emotionally uplifting. The focus is on employing bold colour palettes and layering colours to create transparent and emotive mystical veils of light which often appear to illuminate the painting from within. The end results are visually arresting, dream-like paintings that ebb and flow and are in a constant state of motion. My paintings are held in private collections in the United States, Iran, Europe and Canada and are available in Toronto through Arta Gallery, Petroff Gallery & Gallery133.