BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
GIVE A CARE FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
GIVE A CARE - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Curved Mask Design for Breathability and Comfort
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time), Mask Keeps it Shape wash after wash
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Rethink Cancer
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$3 of mask proceeds go to Rethink Cancer. https://rethinkbreastcancer.com/
Rethink Breast Cancer is not your average charity – we are a movement. And we get that breast cancer doesn’t care if you’re “too young” to get cancer. Our mission is to empower young people worldwide who are concerned about and affected by breast cancer by taking a breakthrough approach to education, advocacy, support, community building and fundraising initiatives.
From supporting research that helps women get pregnant after a diagnosis, to advocating for better health outcomes, to creating much-needed programs and resources that don’t exist anywhere else, to being the go-to hub for hard conversations, like how to deal with menopause when you’re in your 30’s, Rethink is changing the breast cancer conversation.
Give-A-Care, the social enterprise of Rethink, is the first line of products for young women with breast cancer, that actually understands young women with breast cancer. Every product acknowledges what they are really going through, and gives them the care they really need.