BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
GRANDMA'S LITTLE CHICKADEE FINE ART MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
GRANDMAS LITTLE CHICKADEE 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed fine art painting by Jan Hawkins that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Sharon Fucile Forget Me Not Bursary
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
- This mask also comes in a 3 layer version.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Each mask sold % will be donated to Sharon Fucile Forget Me Not Award/NOSM Bursary in memory of the artists little sister. For more information click here.
Art Backstory :
Covid inspired painting. I thought the world could use a little sweetness and thought I’d give this little bird a try. Trying new subjects. The colours speak to me. Makes me smile. Come dance with me.
Artist Background - Jan Hawkins @janmhawkins
Wearable art created by Jan Hawkins I am sharing my LOVE OF ART by reproducing my paintings on wearable pieces of art. I created my store Littlesissmiley after my little sister who despite life long adversity has always maintained her incredible infectious SMILE and sunny disposition. Her tenacity and positive outlook needs to be both recognized and commended. I would be honoured to have you assist me as an aspiring artist to dedicate this line of product to my Little Sis Sha by wearing this artwork to spread her incredible smile and sunshine. R.I.P. Little Sis. Love you to the moon and back.