BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
HURON BLISS FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
HURON BLISS 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed original fine art painting by Allyson Schmidt Reeves that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time) Keep its shape after wash.
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Saugeen Memorial Hospital Fund
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
- This mask also comes in a 3 layer version.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$2 dollars per mask is going to Saugeen Memorial Hospital Fund
Art Backstory - This lake piece Allyson had decided never to sell because she couldn’t part with it . It calms her when she looks at it, so she is really happy it will be part of something wonderful. We are so delighted that she has shared it with the world in this way.
Artist: Allyson Schmidt Reeves donated this piece.
She is a Canadian artist that is motivated by colour and light and how it plays out on landscape and water.