BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
JELLY BEAN FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
JELLY BEAN - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask custom-designed by fine artist Peter Triantos provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time) Keep its shape after wash.
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and charity Homefront
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$5 per mask will be donated to Homefront www.homefront.ca
Homefront Supports frontline healthcare workers and meets unmet needs
The HomeFront is a volunteer organization working in partnership with registered charity The Upside Foundation, acting as a central hub to help Frontline Healthcare Workers get the support they need during COVID-19.
They have 3 main goals:
1) Collect donations to support charities that are responding on the frontlines,
2) Encourage and facilitate in-kind donations of the PPE, supplies, and services that frontline workers need, and
3) Connect those who want to help with the resources, tools, connections, and knowledge they need to understand where they can make a difference and take meaningful action.
Peter Triantos Artist - http://petertriantos.com/
Contemporary abstract artist Peter Triantos specializes in high-end, investment-grade fine art produced for residential and corporate spaces. Prolifically creative, he lives and works in Toronto where he has successfully represented himself for many years while further developing his innovative artistic styles. He has forged partnerships with designers, architects and developers, placing his paintings in private collections, model suites, and major lobbies across North America, Europe and Asia due to growing global demand for Peter Triantos’ neo-abstract expressionist works.
Peter Triantos creates radiant and harmonious worlds of intelligent colour, subtle yet explosive energy and vibrant emotion. Through his splashing paint technique, gestural brushstrokes, and liberal use of impasto, Triantos produces large-scale impactful works that are bold, visually striking and tender. For his many fans and collectors, he offers a euphoric breath of fresh air; he brings dynamic new ways to articulate his core belief: that art can and should be joyful, passionate and intrinsically aesthetic.