BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
LOOPY FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
LOOPY - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed by Lindsi Hollend that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Curved Mask Design for Breathability and Comfort
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Artist: Lindsibeth Perspectives @lindsibeth
Lindsi Hollend is a fine art photographer based in Toronto.
Lindsi has a unique perspective of the everyday moments and objects in the world, be it the allure of nature or the magnitude of the space that surrounds her. She is fascinated by texture, layers, colours and contrast - all of which are abundant in her work.
Photography has given her the true gift of experiencing the world as a keen and eager observer and it is through this medium that she challenges her viewer to appreciate the power of how personal perspective shapes their own lives.
Through the act of looking outward to capture these unique and evocative images, Lindsi continually feels compelled to look inward to illuminate how each truly reflects and effects the other. Her work challenges her viewers’ notions of how their inner landscape might effect their outward vision of the world.
Her work is face-mounted to crystal clear acrylic which allows the images to seemingly float off the wall, informing viewers that her larger-than-life creations cannot be bound by borders or frames. It is a true expression of herself and her limitless outlook on life.