BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
PATCHWORK FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
PATCHWORK - 2 LAYER fashion fabric fine art mask by Layal Annan is that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time) Keep its shape after wash.
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and charity Trillium Health Partners
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in options in shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$2 dollars will be donated to Trillium Health Partners.
It is the first one in a series of architectural paintings inspired by my travels to France specifically Paris, Italy, Switzerland, Norway and England.
Artist: Layal Annan https://www.layalannan.com/
A full-time artist and graphic designer. Grew up in the Mediterranean in a family of artists. Layal’s work has been shown in a number of art exhibits throughout her career.