BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
SHELLS FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
SHELLS - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed fine art by Robert Postma that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Artist: Robert Postma http://www.robertpostmaphotography.com/#
Robert Postma is a Canadian-born and internationally renowned master landscape, wildlife and abstract photographer.
His captivating photographic style is instantly recognizable and have been collected by fine art photography enthusiasts and collectors worldwide for over a decade. He is celebrated for creating spectacular shots of breathtaking environments and mesmerizing creatures that transcend time.
Robert’s extensive travels around the world to South America, Iceland, Africa, India, Northern Canada and Arizona to name a few has taken him to many exotic places that showcase the extensive vibrancy of our planet. The world is filled with endless destinations and natural wonders that many only dream of exploring which is what drives Robert to share in his prolific journeys.
He periodically works on select outdoor and environmental commercial campaigns and is available for international assignments and collaborations.