BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
STARRY MOUNTAIN FINE ART KIDS MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
STARRY MOUNTAIN- 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe and mask shape designed for chidl's face
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time) Keep its shape after wash.
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artist Darlene Kulig and foundation Craig Kulig Foundation
Standard Mask Measurements Note: Measure from mid nose to the bottom of chin to find the correct size.
|Small (4-6 yrs old)||Mid Nose to Chin: 4 inches, Side to Side: 7.5 inches|
|Medium (7-10 yrs old)||Mid Nose to Chin: 5 inches, Side to Side: 8 inches|
|Large (11-14 yrs old)||Mid Nose to Chin: 5.5 inches, Side to Side: 9 inches|
$3 per mask will be donated to Craig Kulig Memorial Fund which funds cancer research at The Ottawa Hospital.
Darlene Kulig Artist
Darlene's signature style is described as semi-abstracted spirited landscape and her love of the beauty available in the Canadian landscape is clear. What is especially impressive is that she has developed a unique very personal approach that "feels" Canadian and is utterly joyful.
Darlene’s award winning work has been featured in North American publications and Global Affairs Canada has installed a selection of Kulig Canadian Landscapes in Canadian Embassies buildings around the world. The Mayo clinic has Darlene’s work hanging in the Rochester Clinic and Pomegranate Communications has licensed Darlene’s work in their international product line.
A member of the Etobicoke Art Group and Neilson Park Creative Centre where she studies and paints, you can find her work in galleries across Canada and the United States as well as private collections around the world.