BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
TORONTO WEST ST JOE'S FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK - 3 LAYER
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
TORONTO WEST - 3 LAYER fashion fabric mask with white trim is a custom-designed fine art by Christina Sideris that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer - Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer - tightly woven polyester
- Middle Layer - nonwoven, spun bound polypropylene
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and St Joes Hospital
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. email@example.com
Donation - With every purchase of one of our specially-designed masks below, you are supporting St. Joe's and those on the frontlines keeping us healthy and safe during these unprecedented times. Your support is needed now more than ever. St. Joe's is accelerating its plans to almost double the size of the Emergency Department and needs to urgently purchase new equipment for across the hospital.