BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
WEAR BEAR? FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
WEAR BEAR - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed fine art by Meaghan Kehoe that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time), Mask Keeps shape wash after wash
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and charity Sea Legacy
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Each mask sold $2 will be donated to Sea Legacy of which Meaghan has been a big support. For more information click on the link. https://www.sealegacy.org/
Art Backstory :
Kehoe has been Art Battle Toronto champion twice and won her booth at the Artist Project 2020 in Toronto through an Art Battle All-Stars competition. Working towards leaving a smaller ecological footprint, she focuses her newest series on the polar bear as a conversation starter and awareness builder for eco-causes. Each piece emotes a different tone of hope for the earth juxtaposed with a sense of danger and urgency.
Artist Background - Meaghan Claire Kehoe @mck_studio
Meaghan is a full-time painter and muralist armed with spray-cans and brushes in the fight for climate change awareness. Known best for her works featuring marginalized social groups and strong female muses, her newest series breaks away from the human form for the first time to celebrate an environmentalist's icon, the polar bear. At the intersection of classical fine-art oil painting and street art spray-paint, we find Meaghan's work capturing the grace and majesty of the great, white beast suspended fantastically in a climate-less, gravity-free cloud.