BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
DESIGNTO FESTIVAL 2021 FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
DESIGN TO - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask with white satin trim is that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time) Keep its shape after wash.
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian artist and charity DesignTO Festival
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$3 dollars is donated to DesignTO
DesignTO is about creativity, community, and experimentation.
Celebrate art and design at the distanced and digital DesignTO Festival, January 22-31, 2021. Going into its 11th year, DesignTO offers window installations viewable from outdoors, fantastic virtual exhibitions, and engaging digital talks, taking art and design out of the studio and into the city, and now to your home! Mark your calendars.