BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
FLOWER BUFFET FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
FLOWER BUFFET - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed by fine art painting by Eleanor Lowden that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Curved Mask Design for Breathability and Comfort
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Artist: Eleanor Lowden
Eleanor began her career more than 30 years ago in Toronto. She studied fine arts at the University of Western Ontario, and continued her studies at the Ontario College of Art and then at the Alberta College of Art. Throughout her career she has participated in various workshops and artist retreats to further her learning. Eleanor Lowden is both fascinated and inspired by people. "My paintings would herald the day, and honour those simple moments that we all take for granted. Walking the dog, shopping, eating, holding hands, talking on the phone, texting. I love to watch crowds of people traveling in different directions, each with their own story and body language, lost in their own thoughts, being in close proximity to people and never connecting. Or perhaps connecting, and that I find equally fascinating and inspiring." These figures provide Eleanor with an endless source of inspiration. Her work is impressionistic, vibrant and loose "I paint with many layers of transparent colour, layering my colours so that they glow. I want the viewer to spend time contemplating both the painting process and the story that I am telling"
Eleanor is a member of the Ontario Society of Artists, and a signature member of the Toronto Watercolour Society.
Eleanor teaches painting workshops in both acrylic and watercolour at various venues. She has released an instructional DVD called “Courageous Watercolour”, available for purchase.