BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
JUST BREATHE FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
JUST BREATHE - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time) Keep its shape after wash.
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian artists and charity Sketch
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$5/mask is donated to the charity Sketch.
Morgan created this piece to help support Sketch. Sketch is a charity to support
Art Back Story - Just Breathe with the bird and yellow background to me represents strength and hope.
Don’t Worry Be Happy with the bright colours to me brings light into the world even when it doesn’t seem like there is any. It shows me that no matter what goes on that here is always someone out there to help through difficult times. Therefore, everything will be fine, don’t worry, be happy!
Artist Bio: Morgan Matzelle @breathtakingminute
My name is Morgan. I am an artist who specializes in photography, drawing, painting and jewelry. Born and raised in a small town of Northern Ontario, I began my artistic journey when I moved to Southern Ontario. Having space to create and a public forum to sell my work has been a huge stepping stone for me. I love to get feedback and try new things as I work with a wide range of mediums.
It is estimated that every year, up to 10,000 young people might be homeless in Toronto. An estimated 6,000 young people are homeless on any given night across the country.
In 2018, over 1200 young people have come to SKETCH to access food, community and skill-building opportunities in the arts.
If you haven’t seen the videos, watch below. These five Toronto Culture Influencers have supported SKETCH, where young people create a new world for themselves and a better future for us all.
Help us spread the word about the power of the arts and the creativity of young people on the margins.