BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
MY MALIGNE LAKE FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
MY MALIGNE LAKE 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask with white trim is a custom-designed fine art by Diana Joleen that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Trillium Health Partners
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
$2 dollars will be donated to Trillium Health Partners.
Mask Art Back Story
This fine art painting “My Maligne Lake” is inspired by traditional landscapes from The Group of Seven but morphed with the hard-edge contemporary styles of today. It provides the comforts of nature while allowing the clean geometric lines to draw you in and see more depth and substance. (This unique piece was also recently appreciated by the CEO of Sotheby’s on social media!)
Artist: Diana Joleen @artbydianajoleen
Diana Joleen’s passion for arts developed at a very young age. Having limited resources and even materials at time forced her to explore many mediums and genres. Self-taught, her works draw on her life experiences, whether positive or negative. Regardless, they are sure to evoke emotion and draw the viewer in to not only want to learn and understand more but equally be complexed at times. Her recent series has gained recognition for its contemporary and hard-edge geometric shapes.
Diana’s contemporary landscapes were recently featured by Christie’s Inc. and have been selected and auctioned at prominent fundraising Gala’s. She has partnered with Trillium Health Partners for a few years now in efforts of helping to raise funds through donating works for multiple auctions. Equally her paintings are prominently hung on their hospital walls at the Queensway location.
Represented by a Fine Arts Curating firm out of Toronto, Diana Joleen’s paintings have been in Toronto based galleries and her recent contemporary series has been accepted into Montreal based gallery as well