BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
RED MOSAIC FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
RED MOSAIC - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed fine art by Akram and Fadia Gabra that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please select the options you are looking for. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Akram and Fadia Gabra, husband-and-wife mosaic artists with a passion for art. We established our art studio, Glass Mosaic Canada in 2002, having studied architecture - "The Mother Of All Arts". We came to appreciate and explore art in many of its forms, and we have great respect for its elements. We have worked with different mediums and produced art pieces enjoyed by many for over 3 decades.
Mosaic art has been our passion for over 20 years. We teach the art of mosaic and stained glass. We also create masterpieces for sale and on commission for clients all over Canada, in addition to providing mosaic and stained glass supplies and tools to consumers.
Art Back Story
Yhe challenge to convert a quilt design to a mosaic piece using hard materials like the glass is always satisfactory.
Donation:$3 from each mask going out to help orphans www. lightfororphans.ca organization #805854908RR0001