BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed by Priti Girgla that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Curved Mask Design for Breathability and Comfort
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Humber River Foundation
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Giving Back - $5 for every River Runs Through It mask is being donated to Humber River Hospital Foundation
Artist: Priti Girgla @pgirglaart
Priti is a self taught artist painting actively for the past 25 years. She has participated in various workshops with skilled artists to further her knowledge and learn new techniques. She is inspired by her experiences from her surroundings and her love of travel. Her abstract art is purely intuitive and draws on her emotions at that moment, making art a meditation and a release whilst creating. Her figurative and landscape art is usually from photographs she has taken or people around her that have inspired her. She loves to layer colours and shapes, painting both in acrylics and oils.
Priti is an elected member of the Colour and Form Society and active member of Artworks of Oakville and the Waterside Art Group of Oakville.