BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
FISH LOVERS FASHION FINE ART GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
FISHLOVERS - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed by fine art painting by Lisa Kimberly Glickman that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Curved Mask Design for Breathability and Comfort
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time), Mask Keeps Shape
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order options in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Backstory - I grew up with a dad who was a Fisherman. He would come home from his trips with a cooler full of sparkling trout. I was mesmerized by the beautify of their iridescent colours and spots, the cherry stripe running down the side of the rainbow trout. He would prepare them and fry them with butter in a wrought iron pan. As I grew up, I learned more about these iconic Canadian fish and started to use them frequently in my artwork. As a symbol, they represent hope, love and community.
Artist Bio: Lisa Kimberly Glickman
Lisa Kimberly Glickman is a Visual Artist specializing in lushly coloured figurative work who employs a palette of jewel tones to create imagined possibilities. She has been mark-making since she could hold an implement. She generally works from a
combination of life, memory and photographs that she has taken herself. Her work can be found in private collections in both the U.S. and in Canada. She exhibits her work professionally and has taught art for many years in Montreal-area schools.