BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
TURQUOISE LAKE WITH WILDFLOWERS FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
TURQUOISE LAKE WITH WILDFLOWERS - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is a custom-designed original fine art painting by Darlene Kulig that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Mask Design has a curve so there is room to breathe
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time)
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Craig Kulig Foundation
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
- This mask also comes in a 3 layer version.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order notes in shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
Backstory - The Rockies with bursts of wildflowers - hopeful, carefree and beautiful against the backdrop of a glacial lake. Oh CANADA!
$3 per mask will be donated to Craig Kulig Memorial Fund which funds cancer research at The Ottawa Hospital.
Darlene Kulig Artist
Darlene's signature style is described as semi-abstracted spirited landscape and her love of the beauty available in the Canadian landscape is clear. What is especially impressive is that she has developed a unique very personal approach that "feels" Canadian and is utterly joyful.
Darlene’s award winning work has been featured in North American publications and Global Affairs Canada has installed a selection of Kulig Canadian Landscapes in Canadian Embassies buildings around the world. The Mayo clinic has Darlene’s work hanging in the Rochester Clinic and Pomegranate Communications has licensed Darlene’s work in their international product line.
A member of the Etobicoke Art Group and Neilson Park Creative Centre where she studies and paints, you can find her work in galleries across Canada and the United States as well as private collections around the world.