BYOM.CA | BRING YOUR OWN MASK
TWINKLING LIGHTS FINE ART FASHION GRAPHIC MASK
BYOM | PROTECTIVE, COMFORTABLE, RE-USABLE
TWINKLING LIGHTS - 2 LAYER fashion fabric mask is custom-designed by Jeffrey Becker that provides premium quality and protection for everyone to Mask with Confidence.
- Inner Layer: Sonic Welded seam 64-gram polypropylene filter for protection
- Outer Layer tightly woven polyester
- Curved Mask Design for Breathability and Comfort
BYOM Fabric Mask Benefits
- Lightweight, Premium Quality, and Breathable
- Water-based dyes used for Color, No Fading
- Commercial Sewers take care with every mask. We use a sonic welding sewing machine for the mask filter seam to ensure proper protection.
- Machine washable, hang to dry to last but can handle dryer (we put ours in the dryer all the time), Mask Keeps it Shape wash after wash
- Sustainable and 100% Canadian-made masks
- Supporting Canadian Artists and Rethink Cancer
Standard Mask Measurements
- From Ear to Ear: 9 inches (this measures the curve in the mask)
- From mid nose to chin: 5.5 inches
- If you have a smaller face we recommend looking at our youth large.
- If you have a larger head we recommend looking at our black mask for big heads.
Our family takes turns packing we do our best to get the orders out in 24 hours.
Reviews - What do others think?
We have 5-star reviews on google and the website but if you are not happy or have any questions please reach out to us and we will do our best to make it right. If you do leave a review or share it with your friends and family you can earn discounts for future purchases. Just click on rewards on the home page. email@example.com
Note: There are NO nose wires or earloop adjustors on the 2 layer masks so please put in order options in the shopping cart if you want us to add them. There will be no additional cost but it will take longer to ship.
In the wee hours of the first day of 2013, when the party was over and everyone was gone or sleeping, there were all those holiday lights reflecting off the front of the stainless steel refrigerator. Hundreds of photos and hours later, I went to sleep. It was light now. Later on, I inverted the colors in this image.
Artist: Jeffrey Becker
Clay throwing, globe-trotting, boundary-stretching photographer Jeff Becker creates bold, colorful, dynamic work that enlivens spaces. Time is fundamental to this process, as engineering is to his background. His work ranges from no-tech socio-enviro-political installations to the bending of still imagery into a moving phenomenon through the use of printmaking, photography, and technology. He never could just color inside the lines.